It’s a great time to get started in a food service equipment career!
A career in commercial refrigeration and food service equipment industry offers great opportunities. Businesses rely on knowledgeable food service equipment technicians to install their equipment properly, keep it running smoothly and repair it when needed. Therefore, there is a high demand for food service equipment technicians.
The food service equipment industry offers:
- Plenty of room for advancement.
- Paid training and certification opportunities.
- The median salary is $50,590 per year, but top earning techs can exceed salaries of $100,000 per year.
- Little to no student loan debt. – Scholarship opportunities are available through organizations such as CFESA.
- Great career for a person who likes to work hands-on to solve problems for people.
If you want a food service equipment technician job, then please email your resume to email@example.com. You can also fill out an application online here at CESDFW.com. Additionally, for commercial refrigeration career opportunities, you can fill out an application for our sister company, Refrigerated Specialist, at RSIDFW.com.